about posting

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Recycle Bin, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Recycle Bin

Recycle Bin Private First Class

do i need to be a certain level to post reply's to someones question in the malware removal forum?
    or is it only for people like kestrel

2. chaimjm

chaimjm Staff Sergeant

you answered your own question:-D Welcome:major

3. Recycle Bin

how did i answer my own question?

4. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Yes, only the approved experts are allowed to answer posts in the Malware forum.

5. Recycle Bin

is there a certain level or do they decide that

6. LauraR

Chaslang runs the Malware forum. He makes the decisions.

I can't tell you how he makes it, because I don't know. I do know that there is a specific malware removal process and all who work in there use it. It is the only approved process and it is extremely effective. I do know that the people who help have generally shown that they are willing to put in the enormous amount of time that it takes to work in there and have shown this through helping in the other help forums for a while here at MGs.

The reason only a few are allowed to help in there is so that there is less confusion and people are getting helped and not having their machines actually damaged more by those who like to just take guesses at fixing others malware probs.

7. Recycle Bin

8. LauraR

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds