Hi to all Readers, wondering what to write in my first message

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by NickolasVanily, Dec 30, 2006.

1. NickolasVanily

NickolasVanily Private E-2

Hi to all Readers, wondering what to write in my first message on forums.majorgeeks.com
    Finally, decided to write something on "Buy Sell Trade" topic, as it's running out of time in thinking....
    Well, small introduction to myself. I've been working in Progaramming Team...
    I want wish to all forumers happy new year..!!!Will come up with more messages.
    Catch you soon...!!!

2. ItsWendy

ItsWendy MajorGeek

Have fun. Programmers are welcomed, it's spammers we hate. You're in good company.

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

hi and welcome to the forums.........

4. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Dont ask me
    no-one replied to my first message on AGP Bus upgrades
    Boo hoo etc

I can program a vcr, does that make me a programmer ?

5. ChristiS

ChristiS Private E-2

This same person posted at a parenting board I frequent with an extremely similar message...just to let you know!

6. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Welcomre to MajorGeeks :)

7. shanemail

shanemail Fold On

Thanks mate

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds