SD card garbage?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Welic, May 21, 2004.

1. Welic

Welic Private E-2

I have a 128Mb SD card, I got it about a month ago and I use it on my Zaurus PDA. Well last night Something went wrong and all the fines on it became curropt (Random ASCII characters for file names and directories). I Ejected the card to see if it was just a glitch and I would not detect the card. So I decided to format it. So far I have tried formating with Windows ME format, Through Dos (win ME, Win XP), I tried Scan disk (Win ME, Win XP), Norton Disk doctor, and formating it in a digital camera. Is there anything I can do to get my SD card working agian. Thanks.

2. Welic

Welic Private E-2

Also its a Sandisk SD 128 MB card. I checked thier site and had no luck.

3. mr_flea

mr_flea First Sergeant

make sure the switch on the side of the card (if you have one) is set to unlock the card... otherwise, nothing can write to it.

4. Welic

Welic Private E-2

Yeah, it isn't locked. The real problem is I can't get any computers or devices to see the card. Thanks for the reply though. Any other sugestions would be greatly appreciated.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds