microsoft office 2007 Pro trial version

Discussion in 'Software' started by bb4now, Jan 23, 2008.

1. bb4now

bb4now Private E-2

A 60 day trial version of Office 2007 Pro came on my pc an I strt it just to take a look at it but never really needed to use it and now it has expired. Now I need to use it so I tried to uninstall it and download a fresh trial version from Microsoft web site but when I install and open it I keep getting the activation wizard saying that the trial version has expired. Can anyone tell me how to get rid of this so that the trial version will work. I have a homework assignment that I really need to get done so any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

3. bb4now

bb4now Private E-2

Thanks, I'll try that and see if it works. I just need something that will be compatable with Exel 2007 so I can do my homework. The library closes to early for me to get it done there.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds