Diablo II

Discussion in 'Software' started by holdan, Feb 28, 2003.

1. holdan

holdan Major Yum

I have the CDs for it (not burned, by any means), but they belongs to my brother (therefore it has been willed to me since he's in the midwest and the CDs and I are on the east coast) and have been used on another computer. Does that company allow multiple installations, or will I have to purchase my own?

2. fleppen

fleppen Gumshoe

if you want to play online you'll have to go get your own copies, but only if he uses the same cd-key.

3. Evc31680

Evc31680 Lou Ten-Ten

Does he still have it on the other computer? If not then I dont see why you cant use it.

4. Arch-Angel)EH(

Arch-Angel)EH( Private E-2

A cd key is only in affect to stop multiple uses at the same time. You can have same cd key, you just cant be on battle net at the same time.

5. icu69

icu69 Private E-2

basically you'll need 1 cd key per person playing online... so if hes still using it (AND playing online) then yes you'll need to buy a new cd.

BTW. I played this one since the first diablo game out in 1998 or so and played it until maybe a week ago when I sold my accounts on ebay. I have to say this was the BEST game ive played in my life. Gives you a variety of nice things to do. Good luck once you make it onto battle net. ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds