Help! Blank Screen

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dale3fan, Feb 4, 2005.

1. dale3fan

dale3fan Private E-2

I am experiencing problems, I was using my computer and had a couple adware/spyware problems that had shown up on my computer and next thing you know, my computer went blank. I would try and start it up, and nothing was showing up on my screen. I noticed the hard drive didn't seem to be booting up at all. I exchanged video cards and that didn't work. I then tried older memory from an older computer which was dimm memory hoping that might work, nothing! I have a gem of a computer, lol, it is an IBM Aptiva/450mhz PIII processor/128 meg sdram with NVidia 64 meg G-Force Video Card. I have no clue where to go from here, please help!

Thanks,
    Mike

2. Ruebarb

Ruebarb Private First Class

Does anything even go on when you boot the PC, cpu fan? or completely dead?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds