NOD 32 ANTIVIRUS--best price

Discussion in 'Software' started by pompste, Aug 3, 2004.

1. pompste

pompste Private First Class

Hi,where can i find the lowest price for the NOD 32 ANTIVIRUS system.We heard it`s the best of the best.Apparently,it uses very little of your systems resources.

THANK YOU

2. Corporal Punishment

Corporal Punishment Administrator Staff Member

3. glennk721

glennk721 MajorGeek

I have been using ANTI VIR ,its free,,its available in the software section of this site,,very little system resources used,,,fast scans and free upgrades,,,Glenn

4. da chicken

da chicken MajorGeek

Yeah, but on over 20 tests at Virus Bulletin since 1998, NOD32 has never missed an in-the-wild virus. It's the only AV proggie to say that. Plus, it's very light weight, easy to use, and fast.

5. Nirvana_CN

Nirvana_CN Private First Class

Yea im a NOD32 Convert. You cant argue with the fastest scans, best detection rate and tiny memory/cpu usage.

Best i found was on their site too

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds