No Audio Device Found

Discussion in 'Software' started by Fergie, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Fergie

Fergie Private E-2

Got a bad virus got rid of it finally and got windows 7 now it says I have no audio device. Can you help me please I am attaching a Everest report I hope I did it right,

Attached Files:

2. Fergie

Fergie Private E-2

Can anyone help me please?

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Could you have a look for any model name and number of your PC, as the Everest report is showing a generail code of ME051 which links to many models, their should be a sticker or printed name and model on the PC.

Also check Dells Support here and enter your service tag if known.

Did Windows 7 work on this PC prior to a virus? as looking at some data in the Everest report and the date of the hardware items, you may not find a driver for auto unless you had Windows Vista running on the PC and in that case use the Audio driver you likely used to get audio going on Vista.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds