Bah, Ebay sucks...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BluesMan, Sep 30, 2005.

1. BluesMan

BluesMan Sgt. Snot Bubble

So how's your friday going?

2. star17

star17 MajorGeek

You can buy land in Montana on ebay...you wanna rethink it? ;)

I have a Moon Rocket manual the size of a mini-van to read up on; anyone got Evelyn Wood's phone number?

3. BluesMan

Hehehe. Not land, was looking at shop equipment. Need an automated coil winder with traverse attachment and tensioner. Just got outbid. Now I gotta rethink some stuff. Ugh. :D

4. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

You're right..they do suck...so do lame arse spammers....bastages keep sending me emails about unauthorized attempts to log in to my account and of course it is vital that I fill in all the info immediately to protect myself *thud*......uh..I don't even have an ebay account and if I did, I sure as heck wouldn't fill in the stupid info....lamers...:rolleyes:

So...what did you want that you didn't get Randy?;):D

5. BluesMan

this Item number: 7549007408

[​IMG]

*sniff sniff*

6. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Download and fill out the form here

Just cross out space station solar panel and insert "automated coil winder with traverse attachment and tensioner". :)

7. BluesMan

I wish LOL!!!

8. star17

star17 MajorGeek

What's the latest on your dad? He getting through the day as well as can be expected?

9. AbbySue

Oh NO! You poor, poor dear...it's a beauty for sure....*hands Randy a tissue* I"m so sorry.....:(

:D

10. BluesMan

Another MRI and catscan yesterday, was hoping for results today, but mom hasn't called. Vascular surgeon monday at 4pm. At least he's at home for now. Thanks for asking Chris :)

11. ANHEDONIC

ANHEDONIC Will Title For Food

i <3 Ebay

12. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Abby's kept me posted on him, G.T. & scouse; I'm hoping things work out for the best for all of you.

13. BluesMan

I needed a tissue not a paper towel, sheesh. What do you think I am? A girl or something? :p :D

14. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Abby missed that critical day in school ;)

15. BluesMan

*snort*

Alright. Time to drive my HUGE GAS GUZZLING Truck home :D

16. AbbySue

:eek: My bad!

[​IMG] Here...just take the whole new roll in case you have one of those manly sneezes.*shudder* Sgt. Snot Bubble...*giggle*...Yikes! *ducks and runs for cover* :D:D

17. star17

star17 MajorGeek

Nice to see you doing your part to keep the economy in the toilet :D

18. AbbySue

Later Randy....have a safe trip home. :)

@ star....we need to talk...:mad:

19. N5638J

N5638J Guest

awww does this mean i might see a shotting star;)

20. BluesMan

Thank you sir! :D

21. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

'

Would you just fill in the info please.. I need to buy more pc stuff!!!! :mad:

:p:p:p

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds