SD card currupted

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Hardware' started by mkkb917, Jul 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mkkb917

mkkb917 Private E-2

Hi
    I have a 16 GB micro SD card and i was using it in my android cell phone
    and the set was rooted by some Chinese software
    and now i sold the set but not the micro sd card
    the SD card get some Chinese files that cannot be removed, deleted and even formatted.
    I tried many SD card formatting software but they show the message that the SD card is write protected
    and if the SD card format complete, i again attach the card and everything is back.
    i tried to use the diskpart to format the SD card but failed
    there are total 128 Kb data in some hidden chines files name like special character and even the type also. like { m≡-äúI╣.÷≥╞ } and { |a┬¿q╛╝.pqΣ }
    there are around 20 to 30 files with Zero space
    please tell me how to format the SD card
    thanks

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

It would help to know what you tried so we don't waste time suggesting programs that did not work.

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds