1. carpwife

carpwife Private E-2

my avg free scan detected I had to trojans, they put them in quarantine but every time I re-start they appear again and each time it puts them in quarantine I know have over 30 files there and only 2 trojans any ideas as to how to remove them. I have scanned with ad-aware for things and that has identified some problems but not the trojans. The trojans are trojan horse Clicker.VO and trojan horse Startpage.19.AO. any help on this matter would be greatfully aprreicated. The trojan clicerr.VO I can't find any info whatsoever on it so no idea how threatning that one is!!!

Thanks

2. Shadow_Puter_Dude

Shadow_Puter_Dude MG Authorized Malware Fighter

Please follow the steps below:

- Run ALL the steps in this Sticky thread READ & RUN ME FIRST Before Asking for Support

Make sure you check version numbers and get all updates.

- Very Important: Make sure you tell us the results from running the tutorial...was anything found? Were you unable to complete any of the scans?...Were you unable to download any of the tools?...Did you do the on-line scans as suggested? etc.

After doing ALL of the above you still have a problem make sure you have booted to normal mode and run the steps in the below link to properly use HijackThis:

Downloading, Installing, and Running HijackThis

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds