multiple jpg to pdf program?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mariano10, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Mariano10

Mariano10 Private E-2

I've been on the search for a good, free or low-cost program that can convert multiple jpg files into a single PDF. There are many web-based options, but tend to be quite slow. Others allow only one jpg file at a time. I would like a program that can manage multiple files and that I can download to my computer and use as needed. I used to have access to Nitro Pro, but it is quite expensive.

I've tried several on the Majorgeeks Office Tools>>PDF tools list, but haven't quite found the right one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Nick T

Nick T MajorGeek

3. Mariano10

Mariano10 Private E-2

Thank you, Nick, that seems to be the best option around.

I have hundreds of jpg files to convert to pdfs, so I'd prefer to have a program permanently in my computer instead of an online converter, but I guess this will do the work.

Thanks!

4. usafveteran

usafveteran MajorGeek

Just curious, what's the purpose of changing all those jpg files to PDF?

5. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

XnView and FastStone Image Viewer.Both available from MG. I couldn't find them on MG search, but i googled 'xnview - MajorGeeks' and got about 5 hits real quick. XnView standard - extended - mp -. I use standard free personal of each. Makes pdf of 100 pages no problem. Both good programs and let me say thanks to MG for the downloads.

6. Mariano10

Mariano10 Private E-2

Many thanks, Imandy Mann.

usafveteran, I work a lot on historical archives and have potos of pages that belong to the same document, so having them on a single PDF makes things a lot easier.

7. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

I use simple pictures,fonts and colors to make abc lessons or number lessons and such for grandkids to learn with. If the young'uns want to play on computers they have to work for the playtime.

8. cjrobe

cjrobe Private E-2

JPG to PDF 3.7 is a super easy to use JPG to PDF converter that can do multiple page PDFs. Might be what you're looking for.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Office-tools/PDF/JPEG-to-PDF.shtml

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds