Shared internet can't get past antivirus

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jbicon, Dec 10, 2004.

1. jbicon

jbicon Private E-2

I have several computers on dial up access (only thing available for temp. situation). I have the computers networked and have utilized the windows internet sharing option so I can access from all computers. I am running Windows 98 on a 650 mh with 256 ram.

When I installed Panda Titanium 2005 for antivirus, the software disables the internet sharing option and starts conflicting with outlook and/or outlook express.

I can run the antivirus on one computer without the sharing option and get access to the net and email but as soon as I install the internet sharing option, the software locks out all access to the internet for other computers and starts a conflict within the main pc.

Any ideas on how to get around this?
    Thanks in advance for the help.
    jbicon

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds