Realtek Audio Driver problems

Discussion in 'Software' started by Louis1611, Dec 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Louis1611

Louis1611 Private E-2

To do my radio LiVECast tonight, I require Stereo Mix to work with my Realtek HD Audio Driver. I had it all sorted, but when I got onto skype to start a test cast with one of the people featuring on the show, I found my Recording (NOT PLAYBACK) volume started to decline. I disabled Stereo Mix and it worked again. I just don't know what to do, I don't want to let my friends down because it's an end of year event D:
    Any suggestions on what I could possibly do? I've updated my drivers but that did absolutely nothing.

2. masterkang5

masterkang5 Private E-2

well i fixed my problem it was the first time i saw a volume control icon on my computer and it followed with perfect sound HD i can hear things in songs i never could and i hope everyone fixes their problem its pretty complicated and thanks to the guys at MAJOR GEEKS for helping me fix the prob:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds