Fellow Geeks, I need urgent photo help!!

Discussion in 'Software' started by Boccemon, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

I am at work. There was some criminal activity which was caught on a camera from an employees cell phone. He was not aware that someone saw him taking the photo. To make a long story short, I confronted him and he copped to the fact that he had the photo. I insisted that he e-mail the pic, which he did..then deleted it. I received the photo, however, to try to throw me off the track, he sent the photo as a negative. Is there a program out there that can convert this to a regular photo? I have Photoshop 7.0 and Irfanview on board, but I've never attempted this. Any input out there? TIA Boccemon

2. Boccemon

Boccemon First Sergeant

Thanks Star!!! Saved my bacon believe me!! I always thought that was onlt to change to a negative. I learn something new here everyday. Thanks again. Tate

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Inversing is completley reversable. Its when you're dealing with film negetives then it becomes tricky. :)

Good thing he didnt blur it, eh? :D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds