My kinda fellow...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Turcoloco, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Turcoloco

Turcoloco MajorGeek

A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office. The man said to the dentist, "Doctor, I'm in one hell of a big hurry! I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf. So forget about the anesthetic and just pull the tooth and be done with it-- I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!

The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness--this sure is a very brave man, asking me to pull his tooth without using anything to kill the pain."

So the dentist asked him, "Which tooth is it, sir?"

The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth, Honey, and show the doctor which tooth hurts."

:D :eek: :D

2. Ken3

Ken3 MajorGeek

He's all heart. :D:D

3. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

How do you catch a polar bear?

Make a hole in the ice and put peas all around it........when the polar bear goes to take a pea, kick him in the ice hole.

Think about it.... :cool:

4. RayDunne

RayDunne Corporal

A friend of mine lost his ears when his head went through the windshield in a bad car accident a few weeks ago. When they got him to the hospital, the only ears they had were from a woman who had just died. So the doctors sewed the woman's ears onto my buddy's head. The other day, I asked him how things were going with his new ears.
    He said:"Well you know it's kinda funny, I can hear everything just fine, but I don't understand a damn word of it!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds