Need some major help with Trojans

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Wityss, Oct 12, 2008.

1. Wityss

Wityss Private E-2

Hi everyone, I am very new to the forum world, as this is my first go.
    I am hoping that someone can help me with some major Trojan problems. I run a total security suite with ZoneAlarm which scans daily and catches new Trojans daily. My computer, I think, must be so infected - I just don't even know where to start.:confused
    It all started when my teenager, turned of the IM protection because messenger was not working properly for her, now here we are. Darn kids!!

If you can help and walk me through some things, I would truly appreciate it.

Sher

2. iwunderdownunder

iwunderdownunder First Sergeant

gday sher welcome to major geeks the best place for you to start is with the read and run me section here http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35407 follow the instructions then post your logs in the malware forum and the expert malware people will help you from there good luck

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

a warm welcome to the forums :wave
    Kes

5. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

:wave and welcome to Major Geeks!

6. Wityss

Wityss Private E-2

Well, I have spent some time looking through the info and followed lots of instructions, downloaded and ran Super Anti Spyware, Spybot and Malware. But i seem to have run into a problem with a Trojan.BHO located in HKEY_Classes_root\.... and am unsure what to do next. I am really new to this, so I am unsure what info I should give to get assistance.

Can you help?

Thanks, Sher

7. dr.moriarty

dr.moriarty Malware Super Sleuth Staff Member

Hello, Wityss

Please follow the instructions given in the link that iwunderdownunder posted. Start a new thread in the Malware Removal Forum and:

dr.m

8. Wityss

Wityss Private E-2

Thanks, I shall try again...

9. :wave:)Welcome to the Forum Wityss,take a deep breath and be patient :cool

Im sure you will get sorted out:major​

Maximus.....:cool

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds