What is the Best Free Blog Site

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rik_na, Mar 22, 2007.

1. rik_na

rik_na Sergeant

So I am thinking it might be fun to set up a blog, but what are the best blog sites to set up an account on?

2. Calltaker

Calltaker MajorGeek

I use www.blogger.com when I can't get to my MySpace blog. Blogger is fairly straightforward and easy to set up and use. Offers a Picasa interface for pics and WYSIWYG editing

NySpace, Yahoo 360, Facebook and most of those sites offer blogs to go wtih your accounts, but if you want just the blog, then those aren't going to fit your bill.

~C

3. rik_na

rik_na Sergeant

Yeah what i could see of this site looked great, but whenever I try to access it it never loads in and just hangs. Flip knows why. Otherwise yup I would have gone with this.

4. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

I used Xanga.com for about two years. It was better before they tried to turn it into the next myspace, but is still nice for a starter blog.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds