Mickey Rooney dies at 93 years

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by legalsuit, Apr 8, 2014.

1. legalsuit

legalsuit Legal Eagle

A bit of a movie buff, I love the golden era of Hollywood and its stars, Mickey Rooney always being an old favourite. I enjoy the old black and white movie era which included shows of the "Andy Hardy" series particularly with the legendary Judy Garland. Then later in his more mature years, taking on some more dramatic roles.

So I salute this wonderful old actor for his contribution to the entertainment industry right up towards the end of his days.

LS

2. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

A good long life he lived. I've seen a number of his movies as well. I always loved the one where he was an orphan....Boy's Town.

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Pretty sad how his life ended with fighting with siblings etc but a great actor not the less.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds