need help! wireless connection

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ericm2218, Dec 1, 2006.

1. ericm2218

ericm2218 Private E-2

i have a hp dv5150us laptop and for some reason sometimes my wireless network adapter gets disabled and i lose connection to internet ,when i lose connection the "hp wireless assitant" light turns off and i have to reboot the computer .. when i'm rebooting the system, a error appears saying connections tray not responding.
    i need help .. i already try to reinstall the wireless network adapter but the problem still the same...

please help !

2. Robocrap

Robocrap Private E-2

No expert I'm afraid, but sometimes when I have network connection problems it's only neccessary to open Control Panel, right-click on the offending icon and "disable". Immediately right-click again and "enable", and this seems to re-set all the network paths without having to re-boot the entire PC.:)

3. cat5e

cat5e MajorGeek

Might be that your system is coming On with both the original Wireless utiliy and Windows Zero configuration.

May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds