How can I submit software to MajorGeeks??

Discussion in 'Software' started by neogie, Sep 5, 2009.

1. neogie

neogie Private E-2

Hi,

That's the whole question ;)

MajorsGeeks is a nice download catalog, but how do authors submit their softwares??

Thanks,

Gilles.

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Email tim@ this website. We personally review all software submitted and do not allow automated submissions. Hope that answers it!

3. Erin Simon

Erin Simon Private E-2

Hi,
    I'm Erin from *******.com.
    Does it mean my submission request is declined if I emailed Tim AT mayjorgeeks.com but didn't get any reply?
    Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
  4. Major Attitude

Pretty much. I apologize but we get a lot of submissions, too many to respond to and as a nice site, most don't fit here, including your programs.

5. hensen007

hensen007 Private E-2

Can I send the PAD links to you for review?

Thanks.

6. Major Attitude

7. t4cbjn8

t4cbjn8 Private E-2

Can you include or update my software.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2014
  8. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

As stated above, the proper procedure is:

9. Major Attitude

If you didn't get an answer and your software was not listed then it was rejected. We reject about 95% of file submissions. That should be obvious as we list about 8,000 programs where the big sites list in the hundreds of thousands. This isn't a "list everything" website. We require:

That it fits into one of our categories
    That it is at least a 4 star program, in our opinion, no one else's. It will be tested in Vmware by us.
    It is reasonably priced, or free.

Submissions here will have their information removed as spam and ignored. If you can't figure out how to email and read what we have posted here repeatedly then you will be treated as a spammer and blacklisted.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds