eMails adds

Discussion in 'Software' started by opel1944, Aug 29, 2014.

1. opel1944

opel1944 Private E-2

How can I prevent a specific add for cropping in my email inbox, I am unable to delete it as it has no clickbox.
    Specs. Win 7, Google Chrome, AVG free edition, CCleaner, SuperAntySpyware free edition Thank you
    opel1944

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

What email software are you using in Windows 7 or are you using email online (if online then what email service)?

In both you can blacklist specific emails and/or keywords so they get sent to the spam folder automatically but we need to know what you are using to give you some advice on how to achieve this.

3. opel1944

opel1944 Private E-2

Yahoo Thank you opel1944

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

5. opel1944

opel1944 Private E-2

Thank you plodr for the information opel1944

6. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

just to clarify are these adverts on the online email webpage and just the page or actual email advert spam sent direct into your email as a normal email would?

Processes to block are different, not as easy with the actual page as free email has to be paid from somewhere, so will leave that aspect to plodr and palemoon, she can talk toy through that browser, I do not use that browser, so no idea of its options and addons.

if its actual in your email as an email then I can do that.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds