Converting .rms format video to a DVD format.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Yaaqob1154, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Yaaqob1154

Yaaqob1154 Private E-2

Hello all, I hope that this question was not asked before in another thread because I have searched and found no references to my subject.

I wanted to know if anyone knows of a conversion software capable of converting a .rms video to a DVD format. I would very much appreciate your help. :) I have searched high and low but could not find one and it is frustating :mad: :) . So please kind sirs/madams, render thine help unto me if you can. :cool:

2. Wandaful

Wandaful Private E-2

Is that the same as an .rm file???

Cause I would like to know the answer too

Cheers

3. kadavill

kadavill MajorGeek

4. Wandaful

Wandaful Private E-2

Thanks so much for your quick reply

You are a LEGEND..!!!!

And this site is awesome....

Cheers

5. kadavill

kadavill MajorGeek

Welcome to Majorgeeks,besides the forum You can check out the majorgeeks downloads and the arcade too!

6. Yaaqob1154

Yaaqob1154 Private E-2

Thank you all for your thoughfulness. I alreasy knew about the programs that can convert rm files, however rms files seem to be unconvertable :(. Nevertheless thank you very much.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds