Excel Spreadsheet print command computer-to-printer

Discussion in 'Software' started by rodell, Aug 22, 2009.

1. rodell

rodell Private First Class

I am on Dell Inspiron E1505 with Vista Ultimate/SP1 & IE7; MSN Office Standard 2007 (plus Outlook Connector & Live Addin 1-3).
    Also Epson Jet printer Color Stylus 777.

The only use of Office 07 is for a monthly spreadsheet, and know nothing about its other functions or the two additional programs. Until the current vastly changed Excel came into being sometime ago, I had no trouble with it; since then, nothing but trouble -- in large measure due to my unfamiliarity with the bewildering number of choices available.

My primary problem is an inability to Print. No difficulty 3 months ago, then 2 months ago it did not print when entered necessary commands; but completely surprising me by printing automatically while in the process of ShuttingDown. 1 month ago it ceased entirely. I have spent much time at various Forums/Microsoft/Epson/other help sources, all without success.

What I now do know is there is no Printer malfunction (prints normally everything except that monthly spreadsheet!). I have checked and restarted Spoolers to no effect.

Somehow the message to print is not getting from the laptop to the printer.

I will appreciate whatever explanation/solution can be offered.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds