Wireless Modem connecting Wireless to my PC

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by ThisChick, Jul 12, 2005.

1. ThisChick

ThisChick Corporal

Ok i don't know if it's posible but I am new when it comes to wireless..
    Ok so I sold my Desktop and got a labtop...Now I wanna connect to the internet so I get verizon DSL and a wireless modem..now i wanna connect it and secure it wirelessly without the Ethernet card can I do that or do I have to use the Ethernet connection to connect to the internet...Remember I wanna connect wirelessly and have control without a desktop...if it helps the modem verizon send me is a Westell Modem 327W...

Hope you guys help me..thanks in advace..

2. ThisChick

ThisChick Corporal

Don't need the help no more...I guess a girl has to figure it out on her own...but yeah..I was able to make that modem into a router..isn't that cool..well thanks for the help..well what help..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds