Kestrel has Browser named after her

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cobrajet431, Sep 25, 2007.

1. cobrajet431

cobrajet431 Private First Class

2. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

I think I will stick with Firefox ; it doesn't chatter at you when surfing like the Kestrel :D

3. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

And the kestrel browser would tend to break down too roflmao !!

Sorry K, couldn't resist that :duck

4. Grumbles

Grumbles Bamboozled Geek

Like this by any chance ?

[​IMG]

roflmao

5. BCGray

BCGray Guest

BCGray's Review of the new Kestrel Browser:-

Actually I'd say the Kestrel browser is not bad to look at, is configured quite nicely, has a friendly interface, not as fast as previous models, and can tie up a lot of resources, but all in all a very nicely packaged "Software":pLOLLOL

6. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

I have been using the new Opera (Kestral) for a week or so. Like it so far, but it does have an issue or two.

E

7. augiedoggie

augiedoggie The Canadian Loon - LocoAugie (R.I.P. 2012)

roflmao Ya know we luv ya Kes.;)

8. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Hey Kestrel13! I should have added .....and a great "Folder" too..Right

And yea your right Augie we do Luv her so, otherwise we wouldn't tease our girl.

9. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

A lot like Emms, I reckon. :D ;) :):major :cool Bazza

===

10. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

:DYo Kes this is not a browser like you......or maybe it is?
    EXP:you want to open the browser and he ask you :Why is my interface like this? How can I chage tabs?how to protect my self?where to click if you want to go in previous?How to change........:D:D:confused

11. Goran.P

Goran.P MajorGeek

I don't know but I might try to see what will happen.:D

12. Emms you n grumbs ganging up on me, Im appalled at you for sticking picture of me on my pc on your thread lolol:-DI want a kestrel too.just too browse that is!!:-D:-D:coolXDD

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds