Recent lag issues with xbox 360...

Discussion in 'Software' started by Captain OBVIOU5, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Captain OBVIOU5

Captain OBVIOU5 Private E-2

New to the forums, and it looks like you big brain people are my last resort.

I recently moved my main computer to the basement and it is now (for the first time) on the same floor as my xbox. This is where the problems started. I was using the wireless connection to the xbox, but since its on the same floor, I have it hard wired with an ethernet cable. I have never had lag before, now i get a stutter pause every 10 -20 seconds. I have tried to power cycle the modem and router, no luck. I have tried to go back to the wireless, no luck. I have contacted support (lynksys) no luck. I'm hoping that someone here has the magic touch and knows what I need to do to get back to my gaming.

Internet connection: Cable
    speedtest: [​IMG]

router: Linksys WRT160N v2

Thanks for your time, let me know if any other info is necessary.

Captain OBVIOU5

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds