Samsung T220HD Moneter Support

Discussion in 'Software' started by IIID3LTAIII, Apr 26, 2012.

1. IIID3LTAIII

IIID3LTAIII Private E-2

Ive been looking around the internet for help but no fourms seem to have the same problem Im having

The Samsung T220HD TV I have works but does not turn on the first time, The LED In the bottom right will blink and go off, I have to try a minimum of 10 times for it to turn on. Also If the tv has recently been turned off it will turn on turn back on the first time within about 12 mins. It is extremely annoying to sit there pressing the power button on the remote for about 15-20 mins If anyone knows a simple and cheep fix plz let me know asap

(Note the TV Is about 2 Years old and had started doing this this year)

Thank you

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Sadly sounds as if a few Capacitors on the Power Supply are failing when the TV wont turn on, bad bit is that its generally not cheap to replace the power unit over sadly buying a new TV, repairs could be in the region of $100-200 but you would need to check locally with a TV repair shop.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds