new at highjack this please can you help

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by robert111, Sep 30, 2009.

1. robert111

robert111 Private E-2

hello
    i think i have a problem with my computer.i have avg internet security,ccleaner and advanced system care.i run them everytime i log off.i ran a hijackthis file and will be posting below.i could realy use someones advice i also have something wrong with some of my programs like avg tray where up in the left corner in the tool area the black lettering is surrounded in white.i dont know what that is.i have been waiting for avg support for weeks for feedback
    thanks
    robert111

Attached Files:

2. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

Hi and welcome :)

For the issues you are having with avg you should post in the software forum. For any malware issues you need to follow through the below which I shall link to, and post after with the 4 requested logs into the malware removal section.

READ & RUN ME FIRST. Malware Removal Guide

Malware Forum (create a fresh thread here if you are still having problems after running the procedures and attach the requested logs.)

Please do be patient as we work threads in malware on an oldest to newest basis.

3. robert111

robert111 Private E-2

Kestrel13!
    thank you for your help and fast response.i will run the procedures

robert111

4. Kestrel13!

Kestrel13! Super Malware Fighter - Major Dilemma Staff Member

No problem :)

5. bigtrucks

bigtrucks MajorGeek

...and a warm welcome. You are in good hands with Kestrel13.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds