Here's a fun game to play

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dromano, Oct 24, 2006.

1. dromano

dromano Staff Sergeant

Here's a fun game to play. The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls. If you can go longer than 22 seconds you are phenomenal. Reportedly, the US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes. Give it a try!

http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

2. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

My Mouse hand hurts now :(

Attached Files:

3. abri

abri MajorGeek

Quite addictive!
    :eek:
    abri

4. brksta

brksta Corporal

very much so :eek: :eek: and not as easy as it looks.

i got 25 something
    great game

Always Brooke:)

5. brksta

brksta Corporal

new update 29402 secs......Yea!:D

6. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

So I'm still winning then ;)

7. brksta

brksta Corporal

dont think i'll ever beat you, couldnt do it for that long,cant believe you even did it for that long yourself

you cant of done that straight did/can you pause it:confused:
    and if so, how?

8. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

ok lol, i'll own up. I rigged the screenshot!

9. brksta

brksta Corporal

AH HA! i knew something fishy was going on....hehe

so what did you really get?

10. matt.chugg

matt.chugg MajorGeek

not more than about 15 I dont think lol

11. brksta

brksta Corporal

[​IMG]

:rolleyes: tut tut tut...lol

oh so does that make me the new champ with my new high score 37,834secs
    :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

12. brksta

brksta Corporal

oh yeah UPDATE:48.68secs

13. lotusii

lotusii Private E-2

a new record hehehe!:mad:

Attached Files:

14. brksta

brksta Corporal

[​IMG]

Oh Yeah! one minute and one second:) :) :eek: :eek: :p:p:p:p:) :)

15. dromano

dromano Staff Sergeant

I belive we have a Polar Bear with to much time on his hands! LOL

16. minimus

minimus Private E-2

I want to try this game too.. but thing is I dnt know how to post a picture of my screen like everyone did....

17. mgpower0

mgpower0 Corporal

you should have a PrtScn button on you keyboard usually above the insert delete keys. Hit the PrtScn button to capture the screenshot. then open paint (start/allprograms/accesories/paint) and go to the edit menu at the top. Select paste and it should paste your screen shot into paint. Then select file/ save as
    [name].jpg. You then have to upload it to an online photo storing site like photobucket (free to set up an account). When you upload pics to photobucket it will generate links for that pic. select the img link for the pic(the one that starts with etc high light the link(right mouse click on link) left mouse click and copy then either paste the link into notepad or directly into your post if you have M.G's open. And its not half as complicated as this post makes it sound:eek:

By the way in your quick repy box the link will only show up as text, if you want to check it Go advanced and preview your post to see how it will show up, or just post it and the pic should be there

18. brksta

brksta Corporal

what you do is once you have your score press the "print screen' key on your keyboard then open Paint and click on Edit then click on Paste then the pic should come up then go to file and click save as, then close that window an d open this thread and scroll down to where it says "go advanced" click that then scroll down to manage attachment then a screen will pop up click browse, find the pic you want the upload it then wait for it to upload and then it should be done then go post!

hope this helps

goodluck!

19. brksta

brksta Corporal

oh sorry mgpower0 looks like you bet me to it sorry for stepping on your turf

Alwayz Brooke

20. mgpower0

mgpower0 Corporal

thats cool, your way is much easier but for some reason I can never get my pic to show when I upload it from my comp, thats why I use the photobucket method:)

21. brksta

brksta Corporal

yeah after i wrote it i thought arrrg thats stupid because i find sometimes it doesnt work for me either so your way would be better.

Halo showed me a good resizing/uploading site its called Imageshack and its really great and really easy the url is http://www.imageshack.us/

22. brksta

brksta Corporal

this is what Halo said to me when i asked the same question a while back
    so the best way: is to do as mgpower0 says about the print screen then the paint and save as....then click on this web link and do what Halo has exsplained to me ...thats of corse if you wish to do it this way

best of luck!:D

(Halo's instructions to me)

If you are attaching the pictures their is a limit to file size and they will need to be shrunk a little to come under the 97.7kb limit ( plus you can only attach 3 at a time )

The best way and one I always use is this hosting service http://www.imageshack.us/ ( have a post open and ready to copy and past the links to the pictures to ) click browse on that site, locate the picture you wish to post then click "Host It". You will then be given many types of links for different websites forums etc, choose Hotlink for forums (1) and copy and paste the link suppled to your new open post ( tip remove these bits from the link as they are advertisments to that site

and you will be left with somethink like this

[IMG.....]http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/518/normalia2.jpg[/IMG....] ( I've added the fullstops so you can see what the url looks like, but in reality your actually pic should come up.

23. brksta

brksta Corporal

lol... with a 17mth old and a 4mth old i dont get much time at all so when i do i get on MG's and that is my time.....im just so use to dogging kids round my feet im getting good at the actual dogging game....lol:)

24. brksta

brksta Corporal

oh by the way not to be smart just to let you know its a cubfur seal not a polar bear but it was a choice between the two though

i love animals

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds