EA registration

Discussion in 'Software' started by Rikky, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

Recently I fancied an electric round of golf so I installed tigerwoods 2004 upon completion it took me to the registration screen and to my suprise the form was already fully completed :mad: I'm not that bothered that someone can find out where I live,I'd just invite them in for a beer I just don't like the idea of my personal info being stored on my comp,previously i had tried to register my copy of battlefield 1942 unsuccessfully"an outside link is required"was the error,but I was connected.I have searched the EA files but can't seem to find anything,so any ideas how to get rid or where they are?TX :)

2. Insomniac

Insomniac Billy Ray Cyrus #1 Fan

They would be in the Registry and encrypted so I don't know how you would go about identifying them.

Everest and Belarc Advisor available from here will tell you product keys etc, but that's it I think.

You could try registering with dodgy details and that might overwrite the correct information?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds