last night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by redbrick, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redbrick

redbrick Private E-2

I walked into a public toilet where I found two cubicles, of which one was already occupied. So I entered the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"

I thought it a bit strange but not wanting to be rude I replied "Yeah,not too bad thanks."

After a short pause, I heard the voice again "So, what are you up to mate?"

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly it must be said. Unsure what to say, I replied "Umm, just having a quick poo.. How about yourself?"

I then heard the voice for the third time .....

"Sorry mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some d!ck head in the loo next to me answering everything I say."

2. ladyofevilness

ladyofevilness Private E-2

OMG thats just really funny. I have seen somthing like that happ to ppl with others use bluetooth headsets, it can be rather annoying when there looking at you when there talking to someone else

3. Mini-Geek

Mini-Geek Private E-2

Hehehe! :D Quite emabarasing!

Just hope you didnt walk out of the loo at the same time he did! He'd give you one strange look. :D :D

4. ironhead

ironhead Private E-2

thats an old joke been around forever

5. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

if it wasn't a joke, imagine the trauma!!:D

6. ladyofevilness

ladyofevilness Private E-2

so what if it is an old joke its still funny, and I never heard it so:p

7. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Cant' behave, posts deleted. Thread closed. Rule 1 at MajorGeeks, treat people as you would want to be treated. Next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds