Plugin need to watch 4shared videos

Discussion in 'Software' started by spockisapimp, Jun 5, 2012.

1. spockisapimp

spockisapimp Private E-2

Plugin needed to watch 4shared videos

Anybody know what plugin i need to watch 4shared Videos??? I updated my adobe flash & shockwave stuff. Im using firefox but the videos played on Ace Explorer browser.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2012
  2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

I thought it was Flash for the videos from there, but just wondering as a double check that you installed the Flash Player plugin for Firefox and other browsers? especially as ACE Browser is based off IE and plays them ok.

Try installing if not already the Firefox and other browser FP plugins HERE for 32bit OS and HERE for 64bit OS

If you have a 64bit Windows version install both 32 and 64 bit versions, that covers all versions of browser.

dont forget to close your browser when installing.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds