Vista download restrictions

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mliston406, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Mliston406

Mliston406 Private E-2

I have been told that you can not download certain stuff with VISTA, is this true? I am aware of the media 11 restrictions, so could one just install media 10 in VISTA, and use that as the default player? Tanx mike 406

2. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Not really, and if vista comes with 11, then you can't downgrade it with out causing system instability.

3. Mliston406

Mliston406 Private E-2

Can some one tell me about the download restricions? could I use nero or I tunes to view/listen if it was media from lime or bitlord?

4. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

5. Mliston406

Mliston406 Private E-2

Are you familiar with any problems down loading copy rght material with vista?

6. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Yes, several friends have had no issues with downloading pirated materials on vista, even through we really recommend against that.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds