Healthy Diet not a Requirement

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Lev, May 7, 2005.

1. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

For those of you who watch what you eat... Here's the final word on nutrition and health. It's a relief to know the truth after all those conflicting medical studies.

1. The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

2. The Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

3. The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

4. The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

5. The Germans drink a lot of beers and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British or Americans.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you.

2. sibeer

sibeer MajorGeek

Could everyone please stop talking, these chest pains just won't go away.;)

3. laurieB

laurieB MajorGeek

roflmao

4. slider

slider Major Wise-***

I suspect our lack of exercise and diet are the main culprits. And speaking english. :D

5. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

So a mime should live forever?

6. slider

slider Major Wise-***

Not if I see him. :eek:

7. bigbazza

bigbazza R.I.P. 14/12/2011 - Good Onya Geek

Last edited: May 7, 2005

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds