It Is A Wrap

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fred_G, Mar 10, 2015.

1. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

This was a fun job. We wrapped a 43' trailer (of my favorite adult beverage). A lot of work, but if we get this contract, things are looking up. :cool

Attached Files:

2. Imandy Mann

Imandy Mann MajorGeekolicious

Nice work. Looks good. Makes me thirsty!

3. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

TY! Lot of work, but great to be proud of what you do. This one looks great.

4. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

And I contributed to whatever it cost!
    Clue: I drink Carling Black Label Beer - not the Canadian variety.

5. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hey Fred hope you get the contract.

6. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Yes, that would be me, the second most interesting man in the world. ;) It is a pain to line up and keep it level, that is where our 'secret weapon' comes in. My co worker used to wrap NASCAR cars and trailers. The stuff comes in 50 or 60 inch or so panels, that we apply vertically. I think it was 9 panels per side.

I think we got this contract, working on the other major distributor in the area now. If I can get that one, my tax rate will be going up. :cool

7. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Lord no, we frown on water! Cursing does seem to help. :-D

Most interesting man in the world: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-4zfsy6rsM

I just can't beat that.

We dry fit them and tape them up, then adjust each panel as we go. If you get a good layout going on, it usually goes pretty good. If the tape slips, we curse more. :-D

8. LauraR

LauraR MajorGeeks Super-Duper Administrator Staff Member

Very impressive, E! Looks like a lot of work...kind of like wallpapering a room, but on steroids. :-D

You are looking very handsome...and indeed like the second most interesting man in the world! LOL

9. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Oh Lord, you hitting on me? I am single. ;):-D

It is in the Lounge, and all in good fun. :-D You should see us on our lunch break... We have our own waitress. She won't let any other server do anything but bring us a menu.

We work, get things done, and have fun. Isn't that what it is all about?

10. LauraR

roflmao Typical man.

LOL

If you have fun and get paid for it. That's the best. Congrats on the paying more taxes btw! lol

11. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

OK, look, we both agreed I am the second most interesting man... :-D:-D

I do hope my taxes go up!:cool

12. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

13. LauraR

hahaha!! Not even close, but I'll say I wish since she is married to the funniest country star with the cutest smile.

14. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Cutest one is Miranda. :-D Love me some Miranda Lambert.

And you just had to pick the scab about her being married... Cold, just cold.

:-D

15. Gensuknives

Gensuknives Grand pooty-meister

Fred, you neglected to mention the BEST part of a higher tax bracket ------------ more weapons for the arsenal. heh heh heh

16. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

17. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Well yeah. ;) More guns, more bullets, all that good stuff.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds