Oops! Ireland accidentally legalized these drugs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sikvik, Mar 10, 2015.

1. sikvik

sikvik Corporal Karma

2. Phantom

Phantom Brigadier Britches

roflmao

3. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Ah next trip to Ireland is June, and Northern Ireland (Belfast), but one great way to perk up the tourist trade ;)

4. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

England's cricket team could have done with some of those "Magic Mushrooms"... :cloud9 roflmao

Sorry DavidGP... I couldn't resist rolleyes

5. satrow

satrow Major Geek Extraordinaire

June's too early for those mushrooms, David ;)

6. DavidGP

Sounds like it, and I don't even like Cricket

7. DavidGP

I know, I need something that moves quicker than a snailspace, dont like football (ah hell not to upset the americans, I mean soccer.. phew), watched the Skeleton world cup the other day, now thats a fast dangerous sport and at least we have a winner in Lizzy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WUglF9nQ8Y

8. Eldon

If you don't like Rugby... I'll have to disinherit you... :wave

Later this year, it's the Rugby World Cup. Maybe, just maybe, England will do better... or not! roflmao

9. Phantom

Where's the Acid at, Dave? LOL
    LoL! I'm spaced out enough as it is!:-D i think the 'Net trade will do well, in the mean-time. rolleyes

I don't like any sport - except, maybe Chess.:p Team A beats Team B, Person D beats person E. Personally, I have more important stuff to worry about.

10. Eldon

And Australia is weeping... shame on you!

BTW Who's going to win the Cricket World Cup? :confused

11. Phantom

Played enough sport in S.A. and 'Zimbo' in my Army days for four people. So I've done my bit. And I ain't an Aussie this is just where I made the huge mistake of getting Married.rolleyes
    Yes! I AM a living fossil.:p

12. DavidGP

Funny enough.... don't mind it, depends league or union, but at least they knock seven bells out of us, unlike the premadonna footballers ;)

@Muskie, me too on winter sports.

13. Phantom

The N.Z. All Blacks will give S.A. a beating. Those Maori boys are huge!

14. Phantom

You'd really have a laugh if you knew the name of the town I was stationed near, but obviously I aint sayin'.:p

15. Phantom

Look at Town names in Oregon, Musk. I swear Oregonians have a strange, strange sense of humor, which makes me LoL, anyway.LOL

16. Phantom

Yeah, Africa, D-Man.;)

LOL @ being the Butt of all jokes. They say "butt" a lot here now. They're slow, but they learn.

Runs from thread!...
    [​IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds