can't remove TI1620/1520 from add or remove programs

Discussion in 'Software' started by cyberwil, Feb 24, 2005.

1. cyberwil

cyberwil Private First Class

:mad: :mad: I discovered TI1620/1520 on add or remove programs and surprise surprise it did not have a "change/remove" icon. i had a similar problem with webfldrs xp and managed to remove it by typing msiexec /x C:\Windows\System32\webfldrs.msi on the run command. i was under the impression that i could remove TI1620/1520 by typing msiexec /x C:\Windows\System32\TI1620/1520 on the run menu I'd be able to remove it but that did not work could someone please tell me what this software is and how to remove it :mad: :mad:

2. bjgarrick

bjgarrick MajorGeeks Admin - Malware Expert

Make a backup of your registry before modifying it!

Click Start > Run > Type in regedit

When Registry Editor opens navigate to the following key:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

Locate TI1620/1520 and delete it.

This will remove it from Add/Remove Programs. After you do this you can manually remove the files and folders.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds