Kid crashes dads brand new $50000 Mustang

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Rikky, Dec 4, 2006.

1. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

2. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

even funnier is that when I clicked to see the vid utube said I am the lucky 999.999 visitor. No thanks, we're having enough malware here.

3. Rikky

In one of the banners or a small pop up box in the middle of the screen:confused:

4. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

it was a banner and firefox blocked the pop-up. I have been 999.999 visitor before. Seems like their visitor number rolls back :). But this isn't the point in this thread is it?

5. Rikky

I have never seen the 999999 visitor banner at you tube and I use it ALOT,its not the kind of banner youtube would use the community would go mental also there are no pop ups on you tube,I think you may be infected with malware:confused:

EDIT all you tubes ads are legit business offers AFAIK?

6. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

aahh. :eek: Really now? :eek: Nothing else seems to be wrong

7. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

sorry I didn't get this. What does it mean?

8. Rikky

The 999999 person to visit banner is a tempter to make you click the banner thinking you've won something which you havnt as you obviously know and take you to wherever,youtube dont use these tricks,the banner the only one which should be on the page is the one above the video which only link to direct businesses,only low traffick sites need trick banners like that,youtube isnt one of them:confused:

AFAIK "As far as I know";)

I hope someone else can confirm this

9. Sailor

Sailor First Sergeant

yes now there are only some banners to normal sites. Ok thanks for the warn Rikky, time will show if it was minor or if I have to see Dr. Chaslang.

10. Bladesofhalo

Bladesofhalo MajorGeek

Theres no point to the video, his dad can simply buy another one :)

11. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Yea Rikky I have seen the "Banner" (sailor) was writting about on YouTube as well, using Opera..........and I didn't think that YouTube would do that, "Bitdefender" scan said "Malware" clean after a visit so it wasn't something from my machine, just a note to let you know.

12. Rikky

Interesting,I dont see why youtube would want to use something like that,the only ads I'v seen are legitimate companies,large companies such as loan companies ect.

Hmmm :confused:

13. nitecrawler

nitecrawler Guest

ooops!

14. SweatyBanana

SweatyBanana Private E-2

Yea my ***.. How would you even manage that? I say it was staged.

15. BCGray

BCGray Guest

Rikky just went to YouTube today and got this screen shot

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:Just thought you would like to know

16. Rikky

WOW! :eek: Its the hourly prize banner I really thought Youtube was above that crap,guess not:rolleyes: Looks like they're tryna cash in before they get sued for uploading copyright material :)

17. rob1101

rob1101 Private E-2

lol that poor kid is never going to live that down. but his dad can probably just buy a new one.

18. Crazy nub

Crazy nub Private E-2

Ohhh Snaps!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds