Morpheus sharing issue

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MrOliverM, Sep 17, 2004.

1. MrOliverM

MrOliverM Private E-2

Hi there, I'm new to file-sharing and would like to now how to determine what Morpheus is sharing and not sharing.
    In their faq-sections and so on, they state that Morpheus will share ONLY the files that are placed in "My shared folder" by the user.
    So if I do not actively place any files there, then according to them I'm not sharing.

So far so good.

But if of one enters the configurations and look in the window "shared folders" one will notice that "my downloads" is in that list.
    So the downloads ARE shared anyway, or what?

Best Regards,

Oliver

2. MrOliverM

MrOliverM Private E-2

Correction

The window in the configuration area is called "shared directories" and nothing else, so there's where all shared folders are listed, including "my downloads".

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds