Delta Force 2 Mega Trainer

Discussion in 'Software' started by SwatShark, Feb 21, 2003.

1. SwatShark

SwatShark Captain Cuffs

I'm playing Delta Force 2 and I'm trying to use the Mega Trainer (available at many download sites) and it just won't work. I'm using Win2k as my OS, and as near as I can tell, the trainer was created before Win2k was released. I'm wondering if this is why the trainer won't work. I select all of the new options for weapons and Alt+Tab back to the game and the weapons I selected aren't there. Does anyone know if the Mega Trainer is compatible with Win2k or if there is a patch that I can download?

2. Johner

Johner Private First Class

is trainer a cheater program? Assuming this game came out many years ago, it may work only on older windows

3. SwatShark

SwatShark Captain Cuffs

It's not a cheater program per say, but it can be used for that. I read on Novalogic's website that mission editors could not be run on Win2k and WinXP because they are 'compressed executable files' and the two OSs do not like to run those types of files. Now, I don't know what that really means but it sounds pretty damn good. In short I can't run the trainer, and no one can tell me why, or how I can make it work. I know the game came out well before Win2k so there is a possibility that it won't run on the NT based OS.

4. Mistic

Mistic Private E-2

That one wont work with Win Xp. Look for the "father to you" trainer. Its got the sky hack, super nades and some other stuff.

5. SwatShark

SwatShark Captain Cuffs

Thanks Mistic, that's kind of what I was looking for. And it actually works with Win2k.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds