problems with game controller

Discussion in 'Software' started by omarizgreat, Mar 5, 2007.

1. omarizgreat

omarizgreat Private E-2

i posted in another forum but did not get a responce.

i just bought the usb wireless adapter that allows you to use your xbox360 wireless controllers on your desktop puter and i can't get it too work?

all the drivers are installed and in the manager it lets me to configure and reset it but in the game it does not read it.

i'm sure it's not a problem with the adapter or controller i have just never used a game controller for a pc game and not too sure how to go about doing it lol.

the game i'm tring to use it on ghost recon advanced recon. i have tried it on a few other games and nothing so any advice would be appreciated

2. omarizgreat

omarizgreat Private E-2

no ideas huh

3. DutchMarco

DutchMarco Corporal

Maybe the game you are trying to play doesn't support a controller of the kind you have. Does your computer get no reaction at all from the controller?

4. omarizgreat

omarizgreat Private E-2

yes my puter does when i test it it recognizes all the buttons but i have tried almost every game i own, and notta does it say on the game box or anything if it accepts a controller or not?

5. Chris1979

Chris1979 Private E-2

When u test it is it a program included with the drivers 4 the adaptor? does it come up under control panel/Game Controlers as a x button stardard gamepad or whatever?

6. flyingchong1

flyingchong1 Private E-2

Sounds great!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds