Hello, I'm new to this and have a problem.

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Tonk, Oct 23, 2009.

1. Tonk

Tonk Private E-2

When I try to activate my Disk Management I get - not connected to remote computer. So I went in and add it but i'm having trouble getting into my component services it just freezes. I guess I still need to expand component services click computer, rt click my computer then properties, click Com Security tab click anonymous logon click remoter access.

I really don't have any idea what I'm doing, I would appreciate any help.

Cheers,

2. TeeCee

TeeCee MajorGeek

Welcome to MG, Tonk:wave Yes, it does sound as if you have a situation on your hands there..:confused I would suggest that you post your question in the Software thread, and you will get a lot of help there. There are a LOT more eyes there than here for questions, and that is where you will get the help you need.

Glad you could join us! We are glad to have you, and just take your time, and post your questions, and you will get plenty of help;)

3. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Hi and welcome to MG Tonk :wave , do what TeeCee says she's a woman and they're never wrong ! :-D

4. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds