Please help...

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by Mami Lyn, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Mami Lyn

Mami Lyn Private E-2

hi, i am new on here and i have no idea where to go to write a question so it can be seen by every body. I hope you can help me.
    I am trying to get the new program for "increasing plays on the new myspace player"
    I need the new program or codes to fix the programs that I have by pace software or my perl based software.
    I need help, please help.....:cry
    can you please direct me the right way?

thank you so much and i hope to hear from you soon.
    Edit/Delete Message

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi and Welcome

Best bet is to start a new thread in the Programming part of the forum and give as much infomation on what you wish to achieve.

3. Mami Lyn

Mami Lyn Private E-2

hi, i am new on here and i have no idea where to go to write a question so it can be seen by every body. I hope you can help me.
    I am trying to get the new program for "increasing plays on the new myspace player"
    I need the new program or codes to fix the programs that I have by pace software or my perl based software.
    I need help, please help.....
    can you please direct me the right way?

thank you so much and i hope to hear from you soon.

4. Doc13%

Doc13% aka Kestrel13! aka Emms

5. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

:wave and welcome to MG's..

6. Mami Lyn

Mami Lyn Private E-2

THANK YOU SO MUCH,
    I will post it over there as well.
    i hope to talk to you again.

7. Horsey

Horsey Sergeant

Hello and welcome to Major Geeks! :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds