windows xp boots only in safe mode

Discussion in 'Software' started by n0r4d, Jun 26, 2007.

1. n0r4d

n0r4d Private E-2

ok so im back once again from the dreaded phone. ok so i have this laptop a KDS Valiant 6380iTPD. it will run windows 2k with no problem, but will only boot xp in safe mode. (after fresh install and after the final reboot right before you have to configure your users and network settings) it frezes on a blank screen. i would continue using 2k if i could find a video driver that is compatable with 2k without having to update my mobo bios. (floppy is dead). is there a way to get xp to boot without having to configure the users and network settings. if not then could someone assist me in finding a way to use the xp driver to work on 2k. yea linux would be great, if the top had a working ethernet port, and linux doesnt work to well with the wireless card that i own. i will be using this top as a way to recieve streamed music and video to watch in my family room. any help would be greatly appreciated

please contact me on yahoo messenger at jsadler0486, or aim xXxJoeSadlerxXx

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds