Project Failure

Discussion in 'Software' started by epicmotion, Jan 6, 2004.

1. epicmotion

epicmotion Private E-2

I have small issue with some friends of mine and wanted to get an opinion from some programmers and project managers. Some close friends of mine had hired a company to develop and e-card site for them. The project was almost complete and had a functioning e-card sending and receive system which works to this day with the e-cards as they were designed for my friends. <SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">However, my friends had some problems with the first developer. At that time they met another developer that came along and told them the first developer was developing their site the wrong way and influenced them to fire the first developer and hire him. Then the new developer took over the project and wrote a new system for them.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2004
  2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

Somehow I think the rest of the story is missing..what's your question?

Welcome to MajorGeeks ;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds