hey whats up guys

Discussion in 'Majorgeeks Welcome Center' started by burningfox, Aug 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burningfox

burningfox Private E-2

i need to get up to 50 posts and i wanted to say hi!!!

2. burningfox

burningfox Private E-2

What, no welcome message???

3. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Hi and welcome to MajorGeeks...Maybe

Spamming to get to 50 posts if frowned upon here and a good way to get your PM privileges taken away. If you're trying to get the attention of a member a better way is to post a title of "@ member name" in the Lounge here. If you need technical help, members do not answer tech questions via PM so post your question in the Forum that applies.

Hope that helps you understand why members might be a little hesitant to put out the welcome mat, plus it's a slow night here. If you need help, you can ask a question here and someone will direct you.

4. burningfox

burningfox Private E-2

sry, i wasnt trying to spam... i was trying to get 50 posts buy starting this topic and then forming chat sessions in it... i am not very good at starting conversations

5. Cat_w_9_lives

Cat_w_9_lives Major KittyCat

Hi again, why do you want to get to 50? You can post anywhere in the forums for questions, chat in the Lounge or post Interesting Links... it may take some time to get to 50. No need to be sorry, was just warning you. No harm done and you can chat all you want in the Lounge here, new members are welcome everywhere here. PM feature is not available until you have a track record and to keep members from being pestered by spam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds