Demon and ghost videos

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by joey off the street, Feb 27, 2009.

1. joey off the street

joey off the street Lounge Lizard No.1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoJUBW9CI8

This video supposedly chronicles some supernatural happenings, which have been caught on camera. Please, if you are of a nervous disposition, don't watch this. Everybody else, prepare to laugh yourselves silly.

Some of you may have seen this already.

Poltergeist it ain't.

2. Stubby

Stubby R.I.P. (September 3, 1949 - January 26, 2011)

roflmaoroflmao Actually, I guess I shouldn't laugh because one of my favorite pastimes is to stand in a graveyard with my vid camera and photograph headstones!! Then, when I get bored with that, I love nothing more than to stand on a dark, lonely street and video lamp posts!!:-D Where do people come up with this stuff? Even more importantly, who do they think will believe it:confused Oh well, thanks Joey, that kept me entertained for 9+ minutes!! Now, back to my regular boring life:-D

3. wildwolf220

wildwolf220 Oracle of Doom

Pretty good, you cant even see the strings:-D

4. darlene1029

darlene1029 A Grand Lady- R.I.P. 06/06/2012

I love stuff like that, only hope it never happens to me.
    Have to say the staging in some of those are pretty obvious.
    About a Ouija board, someone said once about using them, "would you invite a stranger in"?

5. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Interesting. I like how they say the videos are unedited, but the original would be 6 hours long... :-D

6. Rikky

Rikky Wile E. Coyote - One of a kind

He wastes most of his life filming empty space in the hope of finding a ghost,finally finds ghosts in his own house of all places,hits the mutherload,no more cold graveyards ect. he can just wander around his house in his underwear with a box of chips and film all this crap.

Why would he want to move out? Just invest in a proton pack in case things get hairy,if that doesn't work he'll need an exorcism and I'd like to quote GQwest he seems to know about this kind of thing.

I agree I think what we are dealing with in this case is an evil AEKI demon,a huge power monster that originate in Sweden and manifest by moving all your furniture around six inches to annoy you in the hope you'll buy all new stuff,nudging anything that didn't once occupy the realm of flatpack.

7. joey off the street

roflmao

8. darlene1029

Oh, I didn't take it as all being filmed by one person rather a few put together, was I wrong?

9. Rikky

Its one ghost nut guy who's mixed his own stupid videos in with others he found and made,I think.

10. joey off the street

Carry On Screwball.

This guy has done for ghost hunters what King Herod did for Mothercare.

11. Rikky

:-D Mr screwball thankyou very much:-D

12. darlene1029

Well, duh Rikky, look at you being the ghost of Sophia Petrillo :-D

13. joey off the street

If you thought this was a reference to you, Rikky, I apologise. I was alluding to the crap, unfunny British "comedies" of the 60s and 70s. (However, I reserve the right to use this comment in future.) Psssst, Rikky, who's Sophia Petrillo?

14. darlene1029

TV Show from the 80's Golden Girls , Sophia is the one in front who looks like Rikky. rolleyes She passed recently

[​IMG]

15. Rikky

Yuck! apologizing to me :-D You don't ever have to apologize to me;)

Judgmental Jewish lady:-D

16. darlene1029

Jewish ??? If your going to impersonate someone get it right, she's Italian Sicily actually. Now go stomp some grapes. :wave

17. joey off the street

Oh, right, a crap, unfunny American programme.

18. joey off the street

Oh, rapture. Just sat and watched an episode of 'Taxi' on Paramount. Laughed like a drain. Now that is how to make a sit-com. Christopher Lloyd should've got his own show on the back of this. Reverend Jim is a legend.

19. darlene1029

I loved that show, still catch it when I can. Christopher Lloyd did OK. Went to movies and is now behind the scenes of a lot of comedy shows (writer).
    Or did you mean specifically his Jim character?
    Drug burn outs don't seem as acceptable as before.
    Don't know if your aware that Tommy Chong (of Cheech & Chong) was set up recently and went to prison (yep prison) for selling glass pipes, no drugs just the pipe.
    I have a real hard time with certain so called drugs being labeled as such and people going to jail/prison over it.
    I'm going to stop before I go into a full blown rant and hijack here.:-o
    Let me be perfectly clear, oh lord sound like a politician now, I do not do drugs! Seriously

20. joey off the street

OK? That character was (is) genius.
    Yeah, Reverend Jim would beat Friends, Cheers and 3rd rock from the sun into a cocked hat.
    1) Who the hell are Cheech and Chong?
    2) What do you do with a glass pipe?
    Oh, just when it was getting interesting.

21. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Don't lie Darlene... We know you are 'holding'! roflmao

22. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Joey:

"1) Who the hell are Cheech and Chong?
    2) What do you do with a glass pipe?"

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=067FMmyrXmQ ***(Warning! Some language.)***

2) For smoking weed, and I guess other drugs. :-D

23. darlene1029

OMG I love them. Thier album Big Bamboo came with a huge rolling paper in it. Think my ex still has it.

24. joey off the street

Thanks for clearing that up, Fred. The only dialogue I understood were the words not said by Harold and Kumar's dads. For the love of God, is this a staple for you American folks? It was funny in parts, but not as funny as our good old British humour (which America copied most of, anyway.)

25. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

There were several C&C movies. They are funny, but you have to be in the mood for some of the humor to work. And know what the words mean. ;)

26. oma

oma MajorGeek

I love British humor, especially the oldies. Forgot a lot of the titles of these shows. One of them was "on the buses" I think, another in a store, and Benny Hill shows?

27. joey off the street

Yes, you're right, oma. The one 'in a store' you refer to is, I think, "Are you being served?" These were shows aired in the 70s when Britain hadn't come under the yoke of the 'politically correct police'. I grew up on comedies like this. I'm anti racist and hate bullying and sexism. Now if any comedy show dared to be a little bit risque, the PC loonies with their PC sticks would beat it to death. Do other countries suffer from the PC blight?

Sorry for the rant, but it makes me angry knowing that some little Hitler can dictate what I watch.

28. darlene1029

The majority of their movies, albums were in the 60's maybe early 70's. They are just now getting back together after years apart. I believe mainly to spread the word of what can happen to you when someone in the gov. has it in for you.
    This woman confused the comedy character for a real person :foolish

29. darlene1029

Well your certainly up on the lingo there Mr E :-D rolleyes

30. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

Believe it or not, I used to partake of the left handed smokes long ago. :-D Now just beer and wine. All purchased legally. Fred_G is not holding.;)

31. darlene1029

Watch it will turn out that hurts ya worse. :(

32. Paxton007

Paxton007 MajorGeek

In the clip where the clock goes crazy and falls off the wall.. I would have been more impressed if the "ghost" could have hung it back on the wall in one try, THAT IS SO HARD sometimes.. I don't think there's a clock in my house hanging from the hole provided, they're mostly hanging from a lip on the rim of the stupid thing most likely. I like Ghost Hunters, and Ghost Hunters International, but the thing my wife and I usually talk about when we watch those shows is "I wonder what you can charge to do that?" I mean, come on, you fly half way around the world, and sleep in places like Dracula's Castle, or Mary King's Close, and they PAY YOU? nice. I'd never find a haunted place. I'd be like.. we're going to need another week at the palace, we'll keep you posted.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds