BHO Demon problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by comperroruter, Nov 21, 2005.

1. comperroruter

comperroruter Darth Meatloaf

When I check for updates to BHO Demon the searching for updates screen (the one with the magnifying glass running in a circle) will not go away. I have to end the process in task manager and then restart the program. Is this a known bug in the program? I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times.

Thanks for any help.

2. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Attempting to contact the developer for you.

3. comperroruter

Thanks MA, I appreciate it.

4. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Heres the response:

The problem is, BHODemon is trying to download the following file: http://castlecops.com/bhotb-all.html . For some reason, over the last few months, a lot of people have reported having problems downloading that file. I've contacted support at CastleCops.com, and they can't reproduce it. I would suggest that anyone having this problem should contact CastleCops support directly. (The next version of BHODemon won't fail if this file can't be downloaded - it will just pop an error message and continue as best it can.)

5. comperroruter

Thank you much MA.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds