Motorola E Instructions

Discussion in 'Smartphones and Tablets - Software' started by outdoorgal, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outdoorgal

outdoorgal Sergeant Major

I have a new "smart-***" phone and the manual doesn't show enough to teach certain things which I'm sure some of you know. Is there a good guide I can download and read offline on how to manage these phones? I know it is a Motorola E series, and I can't seem to find the rest of the "model" number except on the box, which I left at home.

Can someone help me? One question is how to keep the apps from running in the background, and another is, how do you know if an app is using up your data?

I think maybe smart-phones belong with smart people,LOL!!:p Denise

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

Go into your phone's Settings and look for About phone or Phone info. That'll show the model number and Android version.

4. outdoorgal

outdoorgal Sergeant Major

I'm sorry not to have answered
    was hoping I could answer from laptop. I have a4.4.4 version and now I am looking at a tool to clean off the bloat ware. I will get back today or as soon as anyone replie this time, denise

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds